Evil Eye Charm Beaded Stretch Bracelet Set of 3
Inspired by the traditional Nazar amulet, which means “vision” in Arabic, the symbol of the eye stares back at the world. An unblinking emblem of strength, the eye was worn by ancient Armenians to ward off misfortune and harmful energy. This protective eye symbolizes the divine, watchful gaze that cannot be deceived, seeing only truth. This ALEX AND ANI Evil Eye Stretch Set of 3 in RAFAELIAN SILVER Finish fits almost any wrist, and features a stretch beaded bracelet with an evil eye charm, and genuine Sodalite gemstones that are believed to help promote clarity and self-trust, paired with two matching beaded bracelets. Empowered with peace and protection, you know all is well.
- Each bracelet is crafted with a durable, flexible band that fits most wrists
- Crafted in our RAFAELIAN SILVER Finish
- Charm dimensions: 19.04mm x 19.05mm
- Adorned with Swarovski® crystals
- Adorned with genuine Sodalite gemstones
- Colors may vary due to natural makeup of the gemstone