Inspired by the repeating motifs and patterns of Art Deco tapestries, designer Ava Manukyan challenged herself to create a two-tone collection that wasn’t classic and traditional but fashion forward and minimalist. This piece combines textured, mixed metal bars and a swishy long tail on a short necklace, creating an almost y-silhouette.
- Closure: Lobster Claw
- Length: 17" - 21" Adjustable
- Pendant Drop: 2 7/8"
- Material: Swarovski crystal
- Finish: Two Tone
Brighton has a double coating of lacquer finish on all of our jewelry items so all you need is just a few tips to keep your jewelry looking good from season to season.
- To keep it clean, just wipe down your piece with a dry 100% cotton cloth
- Tuck the piece away when not wearing
- Keep it away from water, jewelry cleaners, and harsh chemicals
- It is not designed to be worn 24/7, so give your beautiful piece a break once in a while.